1. LeBron James, Miami Heat – His “decision” to interrupt Cleveland’s heart for your bright lights and fast times during South Beach left a bad taste within the mouths of numerous sports fans. But there’s no denying the hype that this created with Miami’s Big 3 of James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. James’ No. 6 Miami jersey was the most well liked thing around during 2010, and can continue being among the top-selling NBA jerseys – and in all sports – for quite some time.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints – Brees was in the center of one of the primary sports stories in the decade, putting the Saints on his back and leading these people to their first Super Bowl title. The undersized quarterback has already established to combat off doubters his entire college and pro career, and winning the Super Bowl might have changed the conversation to where Brees ranks among all-time great quarterbacks. His popularity has skyrocketed ever since the Super Bowl victory, along with his jersey is definitely the No. 3 top-selling nba jerseys australia
3. Donovan McNabb, Washington Redskins – Following a decade in Philadelphia, McNabb was shipped south to division rival Washington within a stunning move which was questioned by basically every NFL expert. Skins fans are actually inside the same situation that Vikings fans faced last season, rooting for the guy they booed and jeered during the last 10 years. McNabb instantly upgrades the quarterback position in Washington, and helps make the Skins legitimate playoff contenders.
4. Tim Tebow, Denver Broncos – Maybe the very best college football quarterback ever, Tebow seemingly has it all: the talent, the good looks, the humbleness, and the faith. The sole thing he doesn’t have is actually a starting job. Drafted No. 25 within the 2010 NFL Draft, Tebow will be the Broncos backup signal-caller behind Kyle Orton but nonetheless is one of the most in-demand players within the league. Soon after the draft in April, Tebow had become the top-selling nba jerseys.
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder – In addition to LeBron and Kobe, no player inside the NBA can be as talented as Durant. At age 21, Durant took over as the youngest player in NBA history to win the scoring title, averaging 30.1 ppg last season. He only recently turned 22, and several around NBA circles predict that Durant could be the league MVP in 2010-11. Also, he has among the coolest specialty jerseys around – grab your own personal “Durantula” jersey here!
6. Kobe Bryant, La Lakers – Truth be told, Bryant is entering his 15th NBA season, but at age 32 he or she is still among the best players inside the NBA. The five-time NBA champion led the Lakers to a different one title last season, and stays the most famous NBA player worldwide. Actually, Bryant has had the top-selling NBA jersey for several years now. Search for Kobe to overcome injuries this current year on his strategy to leading Los Angeles to your sixth NBA title plus a “repeat threepeat.”
7. Roy Halladay, Philadelphia Phillies – Halladay will almost surely end up being the 2010 National League Cy Young award winner, having only finished a season where he went 21-10 by using a 2.44 ERA. “Doc” was the biggest offseason acquisition heading into the 2010 season, and he performed better yet than anyone might have hoped. Halladay tossed the twentieth perfect game in MLB history on May 29 and threw the 2nd no-hitter in postseason history, mowing down Cincinnati, for the icing in the cake.
8. Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins – The 23-year-old finished second within the NHL in scoring with 109 points last season (51 goals and 58 assists). After losing for the Detroit Red Wings in the 2008 Stanley Cup Finals, the Penguins star had become the youngest captain in NHL history to win the Stanley Cup when Pittsburgh won it annually later. Seek out Crosby being the face from the league for the upcoming decade.
9. Derek Jeter, New York City Yankees – Mr. November was drafted with all the 6th overall pick within the 1992 amateur draft, and all sorts of these years later he just wrapped up his 16th season being a Yankee, where he 61dexopky notched 2926 career hits and won five World Series. All this, and Jeter remains to be just 36 years old. Jeter has the top-selling cheap jerseys australia and is probably the most widely used players to ever don the Yankee pinstripes. He’ll likely turn out in the Bronx next season, where he’ll be on the right track to record hit No. 3000.
10. Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals – The 1st overall selection within the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, Ovechkin has been a dominant force from the NHL for the past 50 % of the decade. The left wing was named the league’s MVP during 2009 and was named to the First All-Star Team for the fifth consecutive season. Ovechkin is probably the league’s most widely used players, and currently has the No. 2 top-selling NHL jersey.