The useful lifetime of ball bearings bearing depends to some great extent in the proper lubrication of your bearing. This is also true in wheel bearings where operating conditions include dirt, moisture and everywhere temperatures.
Lubricants help with carrying away heat, protecting bearing surfaces from corrosion and reducing friction.
1) Thoroughly clean the hands or wear a new kind of latex gloves.
2) Place a blob of grease, approximately the size of a golf ball, to the palm of one of the hands.
3) Using your opposite hand, push the larger end in the tapered roller bearings cone assembly to the grease. This allows the grease to become forced in between the rollers, cage and cone.
4) Continue pushing grease to the large end, rotating the entire cone assembly, until the grease needs out evenly
round the entire small end.
5) Smear excess grease externally of the bearing cone assembly.
Utilizing A Mechanical Grease Packer
1) Thoroughly clean both your hands or put on a whole new set of latex gloves.
2) Place the bearing cone assembly, small end down, into the grease packer funnel.
3) Plug the bore of your large dexnpky37 in the bearing cone assembly with all the conical retainer.
4) Firmly press on the conical retainer. This lets the grease to get forced involving the rollers, cage and cone.
5) Smear excess grease externally from the roller bearings cone assembly.